My name is Julie Whitlock and I’m a wedding junkie! There’s no two ways about it! I love big weddings, small weddings, backyard weddings, seaside weddings… I love them all! I love authentic moments & finely crafted details. I love well-rounded wedding days that tell your story but carry my style! I interpret weddings for a living! Your wedding photography is your first piece of family history! It’s what you’ll show your children, your nieces and nephews, your grandchildren. It’s the images of Nanna & Grampy that someday someone will say ” Wow! Weren’t they so gorgeous and young!”
A things that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people.
- Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, The Dixie Chicks, The Ramones
- I’ll watch pretty much any Christmas movie! Pretty much any time of the year!
- I love my My Nikons! I’ve been Nikon since day one and you’ll have to show me something pretty amazing to change my mind on that one!
- I love the Blue Jays! So much so we named our dog after a Blue Jay!
- We super-love our furbaby Zeke. He’s 7 pounds of non-stop love! He hasn’t met a face he doesn’t want to kiss!
- I’m kind of fond of my husband Steve. He’s a great guy, kinda shy but I could not run a wedding day without him! He’s navigated so many bad directions, held umbrellas, escorted the nannys, held 676726 purse…bouquets…sunglasses. Maybe he shouldn’t be mentioned after Tom Petty and the dog…too late! Haha!